ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES
STEP 1: Submit the requirements to the Admissions Office. Applicants with incomplete requirements will not be processed.
- Accomplished application form
- Photocopy of Good Moral Character Certificate or Recommendation Letter
- One(1) pc. picture size 1.5” x 1.5”
STEP 2: Pay the Application fee (Php400.00) to Treasury Office (TO).
STEP 3: Present the receipt of payment and secure the Admissions kit.
STEP 4: If accepted, FOLLOW ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE FOR AUDIT COURSE.
ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES
Place the following documents in a long brown envelope and submit upon enrollment:
- Original Good Moral Character Certificate or Recommendation Letter
- Original and photocopy of birth certificate issued by National Statistics Office
- Medical Clearance from MCL’s Center for Health Services & Wellness (CHSW)
- Two (2) pcs pictures size 1.5” x 1.5”